1. A Trip to Ireland!
The mister and I were blessed to be able to make a return trip to Ireland in April.
2. Our Youngest Son Got Married!
Finally we have a daughter. 🙂 It was a beautiful day!
3. My First Novel in Seven Years Was Published.
It was a long wait, but finally Grace’s Pictures was released.
4. My Mother-in-law Got a Clean Bill of Health.
No signs of the cancer she had removed the year before and she’s feeling great!
5. Our Kitchen Renovation Began in Earnest!
Which means it should be finished in 2014.
6. We Enjoyed a Visit From our Great Niece this Summer.
And I got to introduce her to the Dublin Irish Festival. She and her sister were able to visit us this Christmas as well.
7. I Had the Opportunity to Meet Lots of New Readers This Year.
At various events including the Dublin Irish Festival, the Indy Irish Fest, The Buckeye Book Festival, and my two book launches at the Heights Cafe and the Nutcracker Restaurant.
8. I Completed Another Novel.
Annie’s Stories will release next July. I am super-excited about this one!
9. I Enjoyed Another Girlfriend Getaway with my High School Friends.
Really treasure these and also a get together recently for Classic Pizza with some high school buds.
10. I Was Able to Attend ACFW this fall, which is the writers conference where I get to meet up with lots of old friends. I also got to meet with my agent, my editors, and my cousin Linda who walked to the Indy Irish Fest with me!
11. Took a Trip to Vermont with My Mom and My Sister.
My mom always wanted to go there. It was a special trip and lots of people got maple syrup for Christmas!
12. I Was Able to Attend Another Marketing Seminar Put on by my Literary Agency.
And, while there I got to meet up with one from #9 on her birthday!
13. Attended Several Reds Games.
Most with another from #9 and her husband. Lots of fun, including Reds Fest a few weeks ago.
Oh, I’m at 13 already and there certainly are more, including the family time we’ve enjoyed this Christmas. This was a great activity for me because I sometimes forget many of my blessings. And I shouldn’t. I think everyone should try it! 🙂